Saturday 22 February 2014

The Cavewoman Diet: Day 2

Day 2:

Wow, I didn't sleep much last night or at least I don't feel like I did.  John got up (as usual) before I did and had already started breakfast when I managed to pull myself out of bed.  "What are you doing?" I asked.

"I've been hungry since 6 am and I'm making breakfast."

I looked at him through my one open eyelid and said, "Whatever floats your boat…" and shuffled to the bathroom.  

I propped myself up to join him in his culinary endeavors.  I was shocked at the heap o' eggs that I found on my plate.  "All this is for me?" I asked.

"Yes, we can have a lot of vegetables so I put them in the eggs.  Eat up!"

Well, at least the cavemen get to eat hearty.  I ate and then made my way back to the bathroom.  It seems I have no trouble retaining my Diet Coke, but water…well, all that purity and such just doesn't stay.  I think all those trips count as walking, too.

By the afternoon, I'm holding my head and wanting a nap.  So this is what healthy feels like?  Someone blend me a Twinkie, quick!


No comments:

Post a Comment